An Introduction

Hello!


I am an AICE Media Studies AS Level student. It's March 5th and today marks the beginning of my blog posts. I will start to blog in order to document the process of the magazine I will be creating for my class's Foundation Portfolio project. I will document every thought, research, and change made to this project. 


Although a film opening is fun and a tad bit more challenging choosing to do a magazine was what I believe is the best decision for me. Hopefully, I prove myself right at the end.  With my experience of taking photos, creating layouts and designs in my yearbook class will give me an advantage.


Although, I have already made a big decision on choosing to do a magazine instead of a film opening. I haven't given much thought to what I want to do for my magazine. I will have to do my research and narrow it down for you. Before I leave here are a few topics I have in mind. These are topics that I put in order of what I interested in, so lifestyle is my choice, yet nothing is set stone.

1. Entertainment

2. Travel
3. Beauty
4. Lifestyle
5. Interior Design

Yours Truly.
     bsasza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Endless Possibilities

Research on Topics