Layout Pt.1

Hello!

As I stated in my last blog, I will be working on designing the layout of the magazine. I have already started looking at travel magazines to get an idea of what I wanted to do. Here is what I have been loving so far and why!



These magazines are very minimalistic which many people are loving especially the target audience I will be focusing on. Although I do like these magazines, they not your usual travel magazine which is okay but I wouldn't like to stray so far away. 


Compared to the magazines above, these magazines have more life to them. The colors are vibrant which makes the magazine more appealing to the eye, especially for a travel magazine. The ultimate goal is for the cover to be so aesthetically pleasing it makes the reader want to see what's inside.

Hopefully, my magazine will be the perfect fit between the two!

Yours Truly,

     bsasza

Sources : 
KEZDesign. “Typography.” Pinterest, 7 June 2017, www.pinterest.com/pin/419608890272728789/.
Fenby, Tom. “Travel UI.” Pinterest, 2 Jan. 2017, it.pinterest.com/pin/507710557977743784/.
“Columbus Travel Magazine Editie 58 | Columbus Travel Shop.” Columbus Travel, winkel.columbusmagazine.nl/product/columbus-travel-magazine-editie-58/.
WHSmith. “Sunday Times Travel Magazine Subscription.” WHSmith, www.whsmith.co.uk/products/sunday-times-travel-magazine-subscription/9018000030155.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Layout Update!

Research on Topics