Endless Possibilities


Hello!

As I said in my last blog, my next challenge to tackle was the name of my magazine. This is a really important decision for me because the name has to embody every aspect the magazine stands for. This name also has to be easy for people to remember but also aesthetically pleasing to the ears. I picked out a few words that fit those categories. I translated it to the 5 languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Romanian, and Italian. 

Travel             
Wanderlust                     Movement          Escape           Paradise
Viajar           - Pasion de viajar               - Movimiento         Escapar      Paraíso
- Viagem        - Wanderlust                       Movimento       - Escapar         Paraíso
Voyage      - Esprit d'adventure          - Mouvement          - Échapper      Paradis
- Voiaj            - Wanderlust                       - Circulaţie              - Evadare         Paradis
- Viaggio        - Voglia di girovagare        - Movimento          - Fuga               Paradiso
  
These are the variety of options. I bolded my favorites and will be doing a poll to see what my family, friends, and peers think about them. If you have any favorites or want to leave a suggestion, feel free to leave a comment below.

Yours Truly,

     bsasza

        Comments

        Popular posts from this blog

        Keeping Up with the Magazine

        Research on Topics