Keeping Up with the Magazine

Hello!

Due to my busy life as a full-time student and part-time worker, I tend to lose track and get behind which I can't afford with this project. I decided to make a schedule that will help me to keep focus in order to finish the magazine on time for the deadline which is April 14th which means I have less than a month to complete and submit.


So here is my schedule:

March

21  - Post a blog
       -  Take pictures for cover
23  - Post a blog
       - Take pictures for table of contents & spread
26  - Post a blog
       - Layout front cover
28  - Post a blog
       - Layout table of contents
30  - Post a blog
       - Layout spread

April

02  - Post a blog
       - Work on headlines and subheadlines
04  - Post a blog
       - Work on table of contents copy
06  - Post a blog'
       - Work on spread copy
09  - Post a blog
       - Work on final details
11  - Post a blog
      - Work on CCR
14  - Post final magazine and CCR

I will hopefully use this schedule and stay on track! I will see you on March 21st in my next blog.

Yours Truly,
     bsasza


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endless Possibilities

Research on Topics