Final Decision #1

Hello!


After a lot of research, I think I have come to a decision. One by one I started to look at my options. Then, I started to eliminate the topics I felt didn't suit me and my needs.

This is why I choose a travel magazine.

Here is some inspiration that has got the gears in brain getting more and more excited to get started with this magazine.

Now I am going to tackle my next challenge, which is giving my magazine a name. Some choose to leave the decision for last but it's important to me to find something that resembles who I am and the vision I have. After I decide on a name, I would like to make each and every decision from there on to reflect my magazine. It has to embody the magazine in every aspect.

If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below. I'd appreciate it and until then.

Yours Truly,
     bsasza



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Endless Possibilities

Research on Topics