Research on Topics

Hello!

As I said in my last blog, I am starting to research on my top five topics I would like my magazine to be about. The ones chosen are topics of magazines that I find myself reaching for the most. If you don't remember the top five topics I have relisted them down below. 

1. Entertainment
2. Travel

3. Beauty
4. Lifestyle
5. Interior Design

I have to be realistic when it comes to choosing a topic. This is important because if I am unable to get the necessary materials in order for me to create a magazine that other people would like to see, I won't be able to create something that I am proud of. 

I will be conducting a poll in my school by asking friend and classmates what they would like to see and what they are interested in. If you would like to share your opinion feel free to by leaving a comment below.

Yours Truly,
     bsasza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Endless Possibilities