Layout Update!

Hello!

I forgot to inform you what I will be using to create this magazine. The two most common options to create a magazines were Canva and Joomag. I tested both websites to see what suited me the most and I felt more comfortable with. I wanted something that was going to help me create the vision I had.

 I have been using Canva since I was a sophomore in high sch0ol so you can say I am an experienced user. I enjoy that it is user-friendly with many virtues like free icons but it can be limiting as you can't be as creative with it as  possible. Our teacher, Mrs. Marchetti, has given us the opportunity to use JooMag. A website that many students have used in the past but as I started to play with tools and figure out how to use it, I realized it is not as user-friendly. So I decided I will be using Canva instead.

Yours Truly,
     bsasza




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Research on Topics