Oh no !

Hello!

I have barely started and there is already a bump in the road. As in my schedule, I was going to start shooting some pictures for the magazine but changes will have to be made. Unfortunately, my schedule, my friends, and my family doesn't coincide. I won't have the car this week to be able to drive to locations that I wanted to shoot at. My friends are also having a busy week which leaves me no one to shoot with.

I have decided to switch the days I will shoot and layout. This will allow me to take pictures during Spring Break which is fantastic since I will have more free time but most of my friends will be gone. As I right now, I will face the challenges along the way. Now it's time to shift gears and get started on the layout.

Yours Truly,
     bsasza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Layout Update!

Research on Topics