Feedback Frenzy !

Hello!

It's March 16 and today we had our first feedback session in class. We were in groups of six students. We all showed each other our blogs and ideas for our projects. It was very helpful since I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I had so many ideas that it was hard to make a decision. The only thing I knew as I stated in my last blog is that m magazine name would be PARAÍSO.

With the feedback, I received from my peers, not only was I able t get a general direction where I wanted to take my magazine towards but inspirations for it as well. Here is an inside look at what I want to do as of right now!


Yours Truly,
     bsasza

Source: 

Garcia, Blair. “D Magazine – Travel Planner.” Blair Remington Garcia Design + Art Direction, 2018, www.blairgarcia.com/portfolio-item/d-magazine-travel-planner.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Up with the Magazine

Endless Possibilities

Research on Topics